5.11.2012

Homework - Part 4 Respond to questions using information provided


Michelle’s Swimming Center
Open 6:30 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. Monday-Saturday

Class Schedule
Children’s swimming class*     Tuesday and Thursday   2:30 P.M.
Water aerobics                           Wednesday                     10:00 A.M.
Adult beginner class                 Monday and Friday       6:30 A.M.
Senior citizen’s class*                Saturday                         11:30 A.M.
Adult intermediate class           Monday and Friday       7:00 P.M.
Adult advanced class                 Thursday                         8:00 P.M.

All classes cost $55. Each class lasts for one hour.
*Discount of 30 percent applies.        




Please see the swimming class schedule above and make at least five sentences based on the information provided.

Examples)
We are open from six thirty am to eight pm Monday through Saturday.
There is a class for beginners on every Monday and Friday at six thirty am.

1 comment:

  1. Ι dо not еven knοw hoω I ended up heгe, but I thought this post
    waѕ gοod. I ԁo nοt κnow who you
    are but сeгtаinly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't alreаԁy ;) Сheers!


    my web-sitе; legal highs online paypal

    ReplyDelete