Hello! This is Jimmy Heinz from the sales department. We’ll be having an event
to promote our newly released hair product next month. The problem is that my
boss put me in charge of planning this event but since I am new to this department,
I really don’t have any ideas how to get started on coordination the event. I know
you were the one in charge of such events until last year, so I would like to get some
tips on how to organize the event if you don’t mind. Please call me at extension 40.
Thank you!
Read the telephone message above, and leave a message with some suggestions.
(Post your answer here.)
Hello! Jimmy Heinz. This is Insu-Jang.
ReplyDeleteAs I understand Your problem is organize the event.
I will send the file by e-mail.
Do some research first and check the projects.
Everything will be okey.
If you need any further help, please call me. Thanks.
It would be nicer if you add a little bit more details about the file. Anyway, thank you for posting your answer!
ReplyDeletehello mr.heinz,this is angel.i understand your dilemma in organizing the event.i am very much willing to help you regarding your problem.the first thing you do is to find a location where the event will take place,then send an invitation to the people you want to invite.prepare also some foods and drinks for your guest so they will not get hungry while watching your presentation. you also have to find a models so you can test the hair products on them.as people will gonna see the result they are encourage to buy your hair product.if you have any questions pls feel free to contact me.good luck!
ReplyDelete